Tilix is an advanced GTK3 tiling terminal emulator that follows the Gnome Human Interface Guidelines.
Its many features include:
* Layout terminals in any fashion by splitting them horizontally or vertically.
* Terminals can be rearranged using drag and drop both within and between windows.
* Terminals can be detached into a new window via drag and drop.
* Input can be synchronized between terminals so commands typed in one terminal are replicated to the others.
* Supports notifications when processes are completed out of view.
Installing Tilix In Kali Linux Is very easy, let’s get started.
- Open the terminal and type apt install tilix now press y to install it.
- Now type tilix in terminal/find in your applications.
- Tilix – now you can easily multitask your job.