Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all users to experience the web.
Sometimes the chromium browser does not respond when we click on the icon, the problem is facing so many Linux beginners.
Today am gonna show you how you can easily fix the chromium browser not responding problem,
- Power up your Linux machine and open a new terminal and type ” leafpad /etc/chromium.d/default-flags “
- Now you can see leafpad opens with the default-flags.
- Now edit the after the second line with the code export CHROMIUM_FLAGS=”chromium –no-sandbox –user-data-dir”
- Now you can see the following picture how I edited my default-flags
- Now you can click on the chromium browser button to launch the browser