What is Apache HTTP server?
Apache server is a free and open-source cross-platform webserver software. Apache servers copies run on Linux distributions.2.0 version of Apache server supports for non-Unix operating systems. Such as windows. Development of Apache Server began in early 1995 after work on the NCSA code settled. Apache supports a variety of Features, some common languages interfaces support.
- Perl, PHP, Python, and Tcl.
Apache 2 available on Kali Linux, Ubuntu, windows, In our case, we can install on our android phone using termux and use Apache HTTP server on our Android Devices by using Linux emulator or Termux.
Apache server is used to file transfer, locally site hosting and many more. Basically, Hackers used Apache server for file transfer and for creating Phishing pages.
We can Run BWAPP and DVWA vulnerable web applications. these DVWA and BWAPP are vulnerable web applications for practice how web sites vulnerabilities are works and how hackers exploit our websites. So we can practice and stay updated.
We can install WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, site locally in Apache 2 server.
How to install and use Apache 2 in Termux?
Follow these steps to install the apache2 server in Termux
- Go to play store and search Termux and install termux app. Now open Termux and update termux with these commands
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
- Now install Apache 2 server with this command: apt install apache2
If you guys want to move any file in Apache location. remember Apache directory is this
- For example, I have read.txt if you want to move this read.txt to Apache directory then I use this command
mv read.txt /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/share/apache2/default-site/htdocs/
Now the read.txt file is moved in the apache2 location we can start Apache now.
- To start apache2 server in Termux type this command: apachectl
Now open a browser and type localhost:8080/read.txt to check, as you can see here everything works fine.
Now you can easily install (WordPress, Drupal or other CMS, etc..)
- How To Kill Process By Name In Termux
- How To Install Wpscan In Termux – WordPress Vulnerability Scanner
- How To Install Jhon The Ripper In Android Termux